In today's world, water resources on which we live one are becoming increasingly scarce. Saving water can start with using a water saver from a faucet. And this is a good choice for you! The water saver is made by using the principle of infrared lights reflection. As long as you put your hand under the induction faucet, infrared tubes emit infrared lights. The infrared lights will be reflected through your hand into the infrared receiver tube. And the signal will be processed to control the electromagnetic valve to open the water.
- Compact design makes it easy to install without taking up too much space.
- With infrared induction function, it is practical.
- Overflow protection is helpful to save water and energy.
- Two modes can meet the different needs of use.
- The bottom sensor design can meet the short time water demand.
- Side sensor is designed to facilitate daily water storage.
Product weight: 60 x 34 x 49mm
Battery: 550 mAh built-in lithium-ion battery
Charging time: 3 hours
Time of endurance: up to 6 months
Stand-by energy consumption: 0.2mW and less
Working water pressure: 0.05 - 0.8MPa
Working water temperature: 75 Deg.C and less
Sensing range: 0 - 5cm (side), 0 - 10cm (bottom)
Water-use efficiency: first grade
Waterproof level: IPX6
- The water faucet, charger, charging cable and other things are not included.
- Please make sure there is no sundries within 10cm of the side.
- The height from the bottom of the pool shall not be less than 15cm.
- The size may have an error of 1 - 2cm due to manual measurement.