Voted the best mid-size robot vacuum cleaner in the market. With great suction power and impeccable movement and agility, the BoostIQ S11 is well worth the money. It has been extensively tested to fit in multiple households.
Pure Power Puck
RoboVac 11S sucks up dirt and dust with 1300Pa of suction for a spotless clean you can see and feel.
Large wheels roll over carpets and climb over door ledges to get to the mess.
RoboVac uses drop-sensing technology to avoid falling down stairs and off of ledges.
Always Prepared to Clean
RoboVac automatically returns to the charging base when power is low, ensuring it’s always charged and ready to vacuum.
RoboVac combines a dual-layer filter and one high-performance filter to acheive a clean home.
Multiple cleaning modes and a pre-set vacuuming time ensure an effortless, thorough clean while you do other things or nothing at all.
RoboVac cleans up to 100 mins per charge, so you get to enjoy a completely clean home from a single charge.
A large 0.6L dustbox holds more dirt per clean to reduce the frequency of emptying.
The Slimmest RoboVac on the market
Eliminate Vacuuming Chores
RoboVac takes on dust-busting around your home so you don't have to. Multiple cleaning modes and auto-clean scheduling ensure an effortless, thorough clean while you do other things or nothing at all.
Refined from the inside and out to provide quiet vacuuming with zero hassle, RoboVac cleans with the equivalent volume of conversational speech, and is only 2.85'' tall to clean under low-hanging furniture with ease.
Lean, Mean, Cleaning Machine
RoboVac may be super-slim, but it's packed with a 3-point cleaning system, BoostIQ™ Technology, and up to 1300Pa of suction power to ensure your floors and carpets are clear of all dirt, dust, and crumbs.
A larger 0.6L dustbin allows RoboVac to pick up more dirt and dust to take full advantage of 100 minutes** of continuous cleaning and without the need for emptying in between.
The anti-scratch tempered glass cover provides a sleek look and superior protection for RoboVac, while the two filters and single high-performance filter achieve a better clean for your home.
For Optimal Use:
- Use on low-pile carpet, tile, laminate, and hardwood floors. Not suitable for high-pile carpet or very dark-colored floors.
- Move cables out of the way to avoid entanglement.
*Compared to previous eufy RoboVac models.
**Standard suction mode (hardwood floors) provides approx. 100 minutes of cleaning. BoostIQ™ mode (carpeting) provides approximately 60 minutes of cleaning.
FAQ about the product
·How long does it take RoboVac to charge from 0-100%?
About 5-6 hours.
·What is the lowest height RoboVac can pass under?
The lowest height RoboVac can pass under is 2.87 in.
·Is the voltage universal? Does RoboVac come with a charger for my region?
Robovac works with the voltages from 100 - 240V; a charger for the region it is sold in is in the packaging. If you want to use your RoboVac in other countries, you will need to use a plug adapter.
·What's the BoostIQ™ feature?
The BoostIQ™ feature automatically increases the suction power if it detects stronger power is needed to ensure the best clean, which is ideal for cleaning thicker carpets and hard-to-clean messes.
·Where should I use RoboVac?
1. Use only indoors and on dry surfaces.
2. For optimum performance. It is not recommended to use RoboVac on thick (total thickness over 26 mm /1.02 in) or plush carpets.
3. Do not use on very dark-colored floors.
4. Do not leave trailing cables as RoboVac may become entangled in them.
5. Do not use it on the carpets that have tassels, as the tassels may entangle RoboVac.
·What objects should I avoid vacuuming with RoboVac?
2. Chemicals, inflammable and explosive hazardous materials.
3. Sharp objects such as broken glass, construction waste, screws, etc.
4. Burning objects such as cigarette butts, matches, and ash.
5. Pet excrement.
·Will RoboVac fall down stairs when working?
No. RoboVac has drop sensors.
Anti-drop sensors prevent RoboVac from tumbling down stairs and steep drops. They may work less effectively if they are dirty or on very dark-colored floors. It is recommended to place a physical barrier to block off problem areas where the device may fall.
·What does the status light on RoboVac indicate?
Breathing orange: Charging
Solid blue: Standby / Cleaning / Fully charged
Solid orange: Low power and returning to charging base
Flashing / Solid red + Beeping: RoboVac has an error
- RoboVac is powered off.
- To conserve power, the light automatically turns off when RoboVac is not docked to the Charging Base and has been inactive for 1 minute.
·My RoboVac cannot be activated. What can I do?
- Make sure the main power switch on the bottom of RoboVac is in the "I" position.
- Make sure the battery is fully charged.
- Replace the batteries in the remote control (2 AAA).
- Make sure the remote control is within range (10 ft/3 m) of RoboVac.
- If you still have trouble, turn off the main power switch and then turn it back on.
If these suggestions don't help, please contact us, we will try our best to help you resolve the problem.