It's not easy these days to not compromise on style for a little bit of technology. Adding a piece of tech is usually not ascetically pleasing. But what if that piece of tech was aesthetically pleasing itself?
Dome's zinc alloy door handle is exactly that. With biometric fingerprint reading technology embedded within the handle, identify up to 40 different people.
When necessary, the Dome door handle can be opened with the original key for any type of emergency.
Easy to install and easy to use, check out all the details below.
- * Supports up to 40 fingerprints. If you unlock your door 20 times a day, the battery can work continuously for more than 10 months, giving it a long life span.
- * Easy to replace the original lock for doors from 1.38 to 1.97 inches of thickness.
- * Universal handle, can be installed on a left or right swinging door.
- * Battery low power warning system.
- * Swedish FPC fingerprint sensor, effectively solve the problem of wet fingerprint, light fingerprint, or rough skin fingerprint.
- * 360° recognition in less than 0.2 seconds time.
- * Concealed keyhole, unlocked with a key for emergency use.
- * One-piece design, it takes only ten seconds to replace the battery.
Material: Zinc Alloy
Fingerprint Reader: Semiconductor
Maximum Support Fingerprint: 40
Number of Unlocks: >200000 (times)
Low-voltage Alarm: 4.8V, Red LED Flashes 5 Times in a Row
Lock Tongue Type: Single Tongue, 60mm
False Rate < 0.15 (%)
Rejection Rate < 0.00004 (%)
Battery: 4 AAA 1.5V Dry Batteries (Not Included)
Suitable for Door Thickness: 1.38 - 1.97 inches (35-50mm)
Working Temperature: -25 up to 80℃
Working Humidity: 5%-95%
1 x Front Panel
1 x Rear Panel
2 x Mechanical Key
1 x Mounting Kit
1 x Lock Box
1 x Mounting Plate
2 x Pad
1 x Single Tongue Lock Tongue
1 x Instruction Manual